The ChargeBag® PE-S is a single use, cost effective container for the handling, storage and transfer of bio-pharmaceutical powders.
Made with HiPure ULP7, a new pharma ready LLDPE film from ChargePoint Technology, to meet the demands of the most critical aseptic processing environments.
Features & Benefits
Reduce costs and control risks
Easy to integrate
- Reduce cross contamination, time and expense associated with cleaning and validation with a single use container.
Maximise powder recovery
- A HDPE reinforced handle for manual handling and safe for connection to lifting hoists.
- Standard tri-clamp connection provides extensive compatibility with existing systems.
- Optimal funnel shape and electrically dissipative film maximises powder flow, speed and ultimately recovery.
Built for aseptic processing
- Pressure tested to verify the integrity of each bag.
- Highly compliant; Rigorously tested to the most up to date standards.
Safety for personnel and product
- Manufactured with high levels of quality control within an ISO6 cleanroom environment.
- Can be supplied gamma sterilised ready to use in aseptic and other GMP or bioburden-controlled processes.
- Manufactured from HiPure ULP7, a proprietary LLDPE film with extremely high levels of integrity with optimised purity and robustness characteristics.