Filling Machine Isolators are designed to enclose the filling, stoppering and capping operations of a Powder or Liquid Filling Machine while providing an aseptic environment for the process, achieving ISO 5 grade A classification.
- Ergonomically designed oval glove ports
- 316L stainless steel construction
- PLC control
- Positive pressure airflow system with HEPA filtration and a self-contained unidirectional airflow system
- Special “mouse hole” protected by unidirectional airflow for exit of filled vials
- Integrated Hydrogen Peroxide decontamination
- Temperature control to maintain the Isolator at ambient temperature with high/low set points.