PROVIDING OPERATOR PROTECTION TO <1 µg/m³
IsoPharm is a new innovative product forming part of our initiative to offer a cost effective containment solution while maintaining the high standards required within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Available with 2, 3 or 4 gloveports and entry / exit airlock, IsoPharm is the ideal solution for small scale weighing and dispensing operations handling highly potent API’s.
Drawing on our extensive experience with isolator projects the IsoPharm Isolator has been designed with operator ergonomics and ease of use at the centre of our design process. The control philosophy provides essential operations, all accessible through the easy to use operator HMI.
- CONTAINMENT LEVEL <1μg/m3 Based on task duration
- MAIN CHAMBER -75Pa Negative operating pressure in the Main Chamber (75Pa/0.30’’WC)
- MANUFACTURED 316L Product contract parts manufactured from 316L stainless steel
- Noise circa 65dBa
- Single chamber design complete with interlocked entry / exit airlock
- 0.6Ra / <22Ra Internal finish
- Internal radius corners
- Hinge open front access door for equipment & process set up
- Closed loop control and glove breach protection
- Ø 250mm/10’’ Waste bag out port
- Rapid transfer port
- Alternative gauntlet materials
- Adjustable height support frame
- Hazardous Area Compliance
- IQ/OQ Documentation
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Testing
- Environmental control & measurement
- Glove test kit
- Cleaning system – Wash gun or spray ball equipment
Click here to download brochure